Monday, April 20, 2009

Magnetize Your Self for Success

Whether we realize it or not, we are all magnetic. Haven't you ever heard someone say that a certain person has a magnetic personality? Well, it's true, some people do. The reason is, they have learned how to increase or supercharge their magnetic ability/energy. Essentially, we are all magnetic beings. And the things that are being pulled towards us, or being repelled by us, are predicated by our thoughts, our focus, our beliefs about life, relationships, existence and etc. I have come to realize and believe, we are all powerful co-creators with spirit. And just like magnets, our magnetism can be increased or supercharged.

This is something I practice continuously in my daily life-magnetizing myself for success. I have made a clear distinction between my positive and or negative thoughts and focus, and attracting positive or negative things. I have also learned that I have the power to elevate this level of magnetism consciously, by elevating my positive thoughts, using visualization, focusing on the good things I want to manifest in my life, by asking myself positive questions, by keeping my spiritual energy high, by keeping out all negative self talk, and by staying clear of energy drainers. I make a conscious effort to spend most of my time around positive, happy and uplifting people. Energies rub off and it is my goal to keep my magnetic energy high.

I now finally understand the whole energy/law of attraction thing and constantly practice using it. I have attracted some pretty good things in my life and am learning more and more, how to do it consciously. I don't waste too much time on trivial things. I don't believe in wasting good energy on bad things.

Now there is one more secret I'd like to share with you: THE MAGNETISM IS IN YOU... You already possess the magic! You just might not realize it. And though I don't claim to have all the answers, I have found that there are 4 main keys to increasing magnetism and magnetizing your self for success. They are:

1) Gratitude
2) Positive Attitude
3) Happiness/Joy
4) Inner Harmony/Spiritual Fulfillment

Increase these 4 things and watch your magnetic ability soar! As you work on developing more of these things within you, your magnetic ability will automatically increase and you will attract more of the things you want to attract in your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment