Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Art of Success & Happiness




Throughout my life I have come to realize and understand that there is truly an art to creating success and happiness.  Nobody is just living a fabulous, exciting and amazing life just because.  It takes hard work, dedication, devotion and an acute focus to the positive, sunny side of life to truly arrive at and maintain an incredible life.  And the people who have great lives--lives that others often refer to as successful and happy are the ones who have learned how to master The Art of Success and Happiness.  I have dedicated a great portion of my life to mastering this art.  And I sincerely believe with enough practice anyone can master it.  All it takes is a little practice...


In my lifetime, I have been rather fortunate to know some incredible souls.  And there are a few characteristics that I have noticed which seem to run deep in the lives of all of these amazing people.  They all work their asses off at keeping themselves positive, happy and fulfilled.  They all take time to nurture their souls, to refine their talents and to do the things that bring them joy and passion. They have all taught me that happiness, success and positivity is definitely an art which anyone can master with enough practice and devotion. 
 

John Lennon once said the following: "When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'HAPPY' they told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."  That is a beautifully eloquent expression by such a young kid who somehow understood that being happy was one of life's greatest successes and rewards. 


Success and happiness is a habit, but conversely so is negativity and unhappiness.  Whichever you focus on the most is where your life will gravitate.  At the end of the day, you and I are responsible for our own success and happiness.  Nobody else can find or create happiness for you.  But with that being said, if you have the ability to master any detail of your life, then perhaps you should try to master The Art of Success and Happiness, for it's an art which can surely make your life flow with rich color and unbelievable inspiration... 
 

Copyright Justin Topik, Peace Passion Positivity 2014,
All rights reserved, except for use in brief quotations or reviews
which include authors name

https://www.facebook.com/peacepassionpositivity

No comments:

Post a Comment