Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keeping Inspiration Alive & Flowing



I love to be inspired and to feel inspired.  To me, inspiration is one of life's most exquisite gifts.  I am absolutely convinced of its transcendental, life giving effects.  And I know from personal experience that it can help keep you feeling younger, healthier and much more vibrant as a person.  I also believe it is a highly important component to a person's overall well-being in mind, body and spirit. 
 

To be inspired is to feel alive.  And to be in its flow is like standing in the middle of a gushing river, bursting forth with the power and force of life.  But just like a river must stay flowing in order to maintain balance and harmony, Keeping Inspiration Alive and Flowing in your own life is also crucial for your overall health and happiness.  Bruce Lee once said,"Running water never grows stale.  So you just have to keep on flowing."  Finding inspiration is like tapping into a spring that can continuously provide you with refreshing water once you find it.  My friend said to me the other day, "I feel like I have a well again that I can draw songs from." The thing is, we all have the ability to tap into that well and draw from it whenever we wish.  It's just a matter of doing it.  And the more often you tap into it, the greater the flow becomes. 


Inspiration wants to move through you and it wants to move you as well.  A person who has a great deal of it never grows boring, tired or unsatisfied. Their life is never dull or meaningless.  If you don't have inspiration, motivation and passion in your life, then I would say you are greatly missing out on some of the great stuff of life.  But the good news is, it's never too late to try and resurrect it in your own life.  A lot of people use drugs and alcohol as a remedy to try and feel more alive, or to not feel depressed.  But here's a secret I'd like to share with you.  I realized a long time ago that it was impossible to be depressed when I was under the influence of inspiration.  Keeping Inspiration Alive & Flowing is good medicine for the body, mind and soul... 


Copyright Justin Topik, Peace Passion Positivity 2014,
All rights reserved, except for use in brief quotations and reviews
which include authors name

    

No comments:

Post a Comment